My Spiritual Journey With Zohar - Part Two

Right on this day, I returned to reading Zohar Bo after a long time I read us Zohar from Zohar's prologue page. For me, during my spiritual journey, the first parshah of the Zohar that I read were 2 parshahs, Parshah Bo and Parshah Beshalach. And these two Parshahs were the only ones I myself kept repeating over and over again for 2 years. Even though it was very confusing for me, this is the first step for me to experience my new spiritual journey with Zohar.

Of course, 2 years of my spiritual journey was not something that was easy enough, but something that had to be fought for. But even so, gradually Zohar changed my life from my inner self, to my surroundings when I was going through my lowest point and the situation was completely turned upside down for me.

And through my spiritual journey with Zohar, I have seen many of my spiritual experiences, and I have learned a lot from them.


First, I learned that Kabbalah does not only teach how to build one connection, but vertically and horizontally, how to build connections with the Creator and at the same time how to build connections with fellow creatures.

Second, I see that change begins to occur not from our outer side, but from our innermost side, namely our own spiritual life. And this one is always called with mental revolution.

Third, on my journey with Zohar, I can see how I can control my own energy more, and continue to climb the next spiritual ladder.

Forth, my most beautiful experience every time I feel it is that I always find new adventures in the spiritual world through every parshah-parshah that I read. Every Parshah I read, different energies and spiritual ladders. And I can also see, every time I read the Zohar, it's as if I have reflected with my own spiritual body.

Then, why and how did I myself realize that I had only read part of the Zohar? In essence was, because as I got to know Zohar, I felt that something was missing. As my intuition sensitivity gets honed, my intuition got stronger to find the complete book Zohar, although right now, I still read in PDF format.

The more one knows the Kabbalah world, the sharper the intuition becomes, and the more one knows the spiritual world stably and gradually.


Love And Light,

Nuriella


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret Of 5784 - Pey Daleth

The Secret Of Ein Sof

Tetragramaton In Kabbalah