The Difficulty Of Entering Kabbalah Of Class Requirement

Some of these days, how I remember when I was childhood, my mom taught me about the "Tree Of Life". Even sometimes, "The Tree Of Life" was like the play game for us. Until one day, he peeked at one of the groups of students who were going to enter the class. And he saw very clearly what was going on each time that class took place. And maybe, the lesson didn't last long, only for a moment. And from then on, he learned that lesson by stalking. Without anyone knowing. Do you know, what is the reason?

 


For the first reason the man is not old enough to be a requirement to enter that class. And the requirements are:

1. He is a Jew,

2. He must be able to speak Hebrew and Aramaic very fluently.

3. He must be married, and have at least one child.

4. He must be 40 years old.

5. He is a man.

6. He should understand well and memorize the Tanakh.

 

But very sad, the man had to bury his dream to be able to enter that class, because at that time he was still very young, not even having a girlfriend.

Until one day, he came to someone who was the head of the local school. He met it with lamentation and regretted it deeply. "So, is it because I'm not married and I'm still young, that I'm rejected? In fact, since childhood I have studied Tanakah, Hebrew and Aramaic?".

 

And in the end, the Master said after a few days later. "I know how fast you get into this class. It's so funny. But I don't mean to belittle you." The Master immediately lowered his face, and silently shed tears. "Forgive me once again, if I have to reject you. But after I see your hard work, I must admit that you are one of the best students I have met so far." And from then on, my grandfather studied secretly without anyone knowing.

 

From the life experience above, we already know how difficult it is to know these requirements.

 

However, lately, we have to appreciate when there was  Rav Yehuda Ashlag who removes all of these requirements. Indeed, I myself am not a student at The Kabbalah Centre, but I really appreciate his hard work. I'm so grateful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret Of 5784 - Pey Daleth

The Secret Of Ein Sof

Tetragramaton In Kabbalah