The Meditation That I Always Feel

Maybe, in this section the last about the meditation. Here, I still share some of my experiences, and I believe, for some people, it's not always the same experience, but please no sorrow. Cause the spiritual journey for everyone is need the process, and time to grow.



The first thing that I will always feel, sometimes if I can come into the spiritual world, I see the blue sky. So more come into the high place, more behold the blue sky that is so clean and so clear, without the clouds or mist. And the lower grade, more find the clouds everywhere, and to see the blue sky is harder.

The second, I always smell some fragrance or scent, such as flowers, herbs, etc.


The third, this one I always experience the most. What I declared, as my both ears can hear the some echoing so clearly. Every time I get this experience like this, I always declare what I desire for people and the universe, last but not least, for myself.

Fourth, I always learn to know every atmosphere and vibe that covers me. Cause the atmosphere and vibe is the proof that spiritual is so close to us. Here, I practice to discern the spiritual.


But the most important in every meditation, we can feel the connection with the Creator of Light. Cause the meditation is one of the ways to union with God. And when we're building a connection with Him, we can also have the protection, and we can do the spiritual warfare with the way of conquering the darkness by the enlightenment.

And as the last, in meditation always declare what I have experienced in the spiritual world. Cause in Kabbalah, our voice is including one of the manifestations. Keep staying patient to see our manifestations so real, because even for manifestations we need the right time. And just only The Creator Of Light, who always knows to create everything so beautiful in His season. And let always live as the stream of river water.

Alright, for the some person, they will say that it's about the nonsense topic, or too personally topic. But here, through what my experience here, I just want to claim, that the mediation in one of the parts of Kabbalah. And the most typical things the meditation in Kabbalah, it's about how we can up to the spiritual ladders, and how to build a connection between the lighter and Creator Of Light.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret Of 5784 - Pey Daleth

The Secret Of Ein Sof

Tetragramaton In Kabbalah