What Do You Get When You Learn Zohar?



Today I will share some of my experiences and see how Zohar changed my mind and its light works in my mind. Here, I firmly believe, that for some people's experiences are very different. But are there some experiences that are the same as mine?

 

First, every time I read the Zohar, it seems to bring back my past memories. Even when I was childhood, those memories stuck in my own mind. So some people told me that I really have a strong memory.

 

Second, every time I read it, not only do I get a renew sensitivity, but I can also feel where my spiritual life is, and also train my intuitive thinking.

 

Third, the sensitivity to differentiate is getting stronger in me. So that I myself can also distinguish between Kabbalah students or not, or beginners, or senior levels.

 

Fourth, I can also know what kind of energy I have, and how I have to control it.

 

Fifth, Kabbalah teaches me about how I not only find God, but how I see that I have the personality of God within me. Until sometimes, at some moments I often feel that I am not only an intermediary for fellow human beings, but also for the universe and nature.

 


Btw, maybe for some people it seems quite personal, but what I hope for now, is that you can also experience changes in your spiritual life through Kabbalah life. So we not only get light to illuminate every aspect of life, but we can also understand the wisdom of the light.


Love and Light, Nuriella





 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret Of 5784 - Pey Daleth

The Secret Of Ein Sof

Tetragramaton In Kabbalah