Shabbat Day And Spiritual Meanning

I remember when I was little, my mom was always busy cleaning our house really hard. And before Friday afternoon, my mother had to finish it soon. Even our dining table has been always served with some snacks, soft drinks, and for my nutritional intake, my mother has been always provided some boiled eggs with a little salt. And usually, we enjoyed all of that until Saturday afternoon, right at sunset. And during that day, we spent time reading more books than the portion on a normal day. And in all of us, only two candles lit. And mama herself prepared the spare candles, so we didn't have to worry if the candles ran out. Because when I was very small, I really liked that habit. Of course, in my opinion, that was something very enjoyable. And usually we have been done all that only once a week. Really a lot of fun.

 

And one day, I asked my mother. "Actually, why did Mama do this?", I asked innocently. And gently too, my Mama immediately answered. "Honey, it's Shabbath. We have to be more silent. Because on this day, God, He is present in our midst. And we welcome Him as the Supernal King. On this Shabbath day, it reminds us that when the world is experiencing judgment  but there is the presence of God who will always protect us from the Divine Masculine aspect".

 

Love and Light, Nuriella

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret Of 5784 - Pey Daleth

The Secret Of Ein Sof

Tetragramaton In Kabbalah